Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Crew

So, I thought I would take a moment to introduce my crew! Of course you all know them by name (otherwise why would you be here?) =) But I will share some things you may not know!!! First we have Shelbie. She is six now and in first grade. She has always been terribly independent! Even as a baby she never wanted to be held or cuddled! She did everything early, from talking to walking and now she enjoys doing stunts (seriously) on her bike and playing with friends! Next comes Owen, my 5 year old sweetheart! He is in Kindergarten now! For those of you who don't remember, he couldn't wait to make his entrance into the world and showed up 5 weeks early!!! He was a little champ from the start, though, and followed his sister's lead in the independence department! He has always worked hard to keep up with her and as such he really is more like a 6 year old in many ways! He also enjoys doing bike stunts and he is much more fearless than Shelbie! He and Andy built a bike jump over the Summer and I still cringe every time he goes off of it!! (yes, Mom, he wears a helmet!) "Baby Drew", who is 3 now (can you believe it?), is not so much a baby anymore! He is wild, adventurous, and still so cute it melts your heart! Even when he's being "naughty Drew"! He looks up to the big kids and tries so hard to keep up with them! He also is a constant source of comedic relief! His favorite things at the moment are super heros and motorcycles! And of course we now have Vance! He has such a sweet and gentle spirit! He loves to be held, especially during his "fussy" time in he evenings. His big brothers and sister are enamoured of him, and he already enjoys a special bond with Owen. I am so blessed to have these little people, and so excited to be able to watch them grow!!! I couldn't wish for a better crew!

1 comment:

Lac said...

SO happy you have a blog! You didn't call me last weekend so I'm assuming your baby brother didn't come around! I want to see him!