Just thought I'd share some of the interesting things that come out of my children's mouths!!!! The other day Shelbie was coloring for homework while I was doing dishes. "mom" she says. "what?" "why is this called blue and this called brown? Why can't this (holding up brown) be blue and this (holding up blue) be brown?" I say: "I know what you mean! and I want to know who gets to decide!" she says: "mom, I KNOW who gets to decide, it's God and His Son, what I want to know is how they chose the WORDS!" Well, what can you say to that? LOL!
While I was getting the boys ready to take Owen to school the other day, Drew decided he wanted to wear his skate shoes so I told him to go get his socks. "NO! I can't do it I'm not giant!" was the response I recieved! Giant, really? Where did that come from? So funny!!!
One day while I was helping Shelbie pick out what she was going to wear to school I suggested one of her new dresses. here was the reply I got: "I really like that dress, but I don't want to be inappropriate. Kids don't really dress that good at my school!" Oh my, OK!!!
Shelbie and Owen were playing just yesterday and I overheard them talking. Shelbie says: "Owen let's play house, I'll be the mommy and you be my kid" Owen says: "no way! I'll be the daddy, then I can go golfing while you clean house!" Oh WOW this kid is five and already knows how his dad (and every other adult male he knows) operates!!
5 comments:
They were all cute, buy the last one would have to be my favorite!
Yah! Jess finally enters the blogosphere! Maybe this will entice me to post a new blog tonight! I love how cute the kids are...we should have a play date and maybe let the children come along!
Cute blog and I also like the quotes!:)
Kids are SO honest and they notice EVERYTHING!!
I loved those cute quotes from the kids! that's awesome!
I'm so glad you have a blog!!! yeay!!
Maria
Your kids are not only incredibly adorable, but they are so smart as well. I guess it doesn't hurt their mom is a smarty. :-)
p.s. I'm SO glad you're blogging
Post a Comment