Saturday, September 6, 2008

Look who finally has a blog!

Well, it's official! I have finally started a blog! I think I may be the last woman on Earth (well, Utah at least!) to have one of these things! Thank you friends for your gentle (I mean constant! LOL!) encouragement to get on here and get busy! Please be patient with me as I figure all this out. I know I am a member of Gen Y but I am probably the least technologically savvy member of this generation! I will try my best!!!

3 comments:

ranae said...

I am so glad you have a blog. This is a great way for all of us cousins (who used to see each other a lot more) keep in touch!

Your pictures are darling...and I don't know if Owen could look any more like Andy then he already does! So cute!

Live Laugh Love said...

Look who decided to join in with the big kids!!! I can't wait to see all the stuff you put on here!

Unknown said...

You aren't the only person in the U.S. who doesn't have a blog! This is all new to me and I am pretty computer savvy. Guess I better keep up with the times. I am looking forward to browsing through the pictures. It will make me feel like we are close even though we are so far away. I like it!