Saturday, August 27, 2011

Christmas, 2010

For Christmas we were once again S-T-O-K-E-D to have Andy be able to come home and spend some time with us! This was his second Christmas since joining the Army and we were ready to be a family again.  The night he came home I caught this awesome pic of the kids "waiting up" for him:

Christmas Day was lots of fun!  We had all my family over that afternoon/evening and we had presents, good food, games, and rumor has it a certain Auntie sang carols with the kiddos, but I can neither confirm nor deny this..... ;-)








Christmas Eve we had spent with the Rasmussen's.  Dorin and Tiff's family and ours have a tradition of going shopping together for Toys For Tots.  Instead of buying presents for each other's families, we have each of the kids choose a toy they would like and we buy them and take them straight to the bin where the kiddos get to put them in.  Another tradition we share is getting together on Christmas Eve and making gingerbread houses, or cookies.  This year we decorated cookies.











I know, I know, another overload of pics, but we did SOOO much during this leave that I can't help myself!  I'll finish with some randoms of other things we did while Andy was home and then I swear I'll stop! =)

We met Santa....
 Made tons of treats.....

 Created a snowman and his dog.....
 and were all smiles on Christmas morning!

No comments: