Friday, March 26, 2010

Owen turns 7!!!!

Boy, does time fly or what? Seems like only yesterday my little Owen came into the world 5 weeks early, a tiny fighter! And then I blinked and POOF! He is 7 years old!!!! Happy birthday "little" buddy!!! (not so little anymore =( )

Owen's birthday was on a Monday this year and Shelbie just could NOT believe I made them go to school! (mean mommy!) While they were gone, the little boys and I decorated the house and got all the presents ready for after school. When they walked in they saw this:



Owen was so excited!!! Of course I let him open his presents right away! (I mean, he HAD been waiting all day!!!) Here are some fun pics of him with his loot:






The three big kids: (Van fell asleep)



After Owen was done with presents I gave them time to play with all the loot and of course we had homework, but I told them I had a big surprise in store for them later so they didn't mind!!!! At 6 pm I loaded them all in the car and we headed off to our surprise. Owen was like "mom, are you taking me out for Mexican food?" LOL does this kid know his mom or what? (I LIVE for Mexican food!!) When we pulled into the parking lot the entire van erupted into squeals of delight! We were going to Chuck-E-Cheese!!!! The kids were stoked!!! Little did Owen know, but Uncle Jason, Aunt Jen, Carter, Kaden, Uncle Josh, Aunt Whitney, Mason and Jose were all meeting us there too!!!! Here are a few shots of the good times:












A wonderful time was had by all!!! Thanks Familia for helping us celebrate Owen's big day! Happy Birthday little buddy, we love you!!!!

No comments: